Finance and controlling
This position requires an individual to be involved with preparation of monthly budget reports, accounting reports and related administrative tasks. Processing of orders and monthly invoices with strong emphasis on cost controlling and accounting laws compliance. Tasks and responsibilities of this position require strong focus on details and excellent time management.
A broad offer
40 h / Week
Mitra Trifunovića Uče 9
- Flexible working hours, professional development through mentoring and education, adequate monthly compensation plus a yearly performance bonus, vacation allowance, New Year's Eve bonus, team events, snacks, stability and growth
Communicative and assisting culture, constructive critique is always welcomed, teamwork is the essence of our daily operations, we care for our employees on an individual and group level, everyone's voice is heard
Area of responsibility
- Control and accounting of incoming invoices.
- Preparation of outgoing invoices.
- Cost controlling and monthly budget reporting.
- Participation in yearly budgeting and cost estimate and calculation.
- Accounting support and advisory with financial decision.
- Various administrative tasks.
Your key skills
- 1-3 years of experience in finance and controlling.
- Degree in economy (preferably accounting).
- Good knowledge of accounting laws and procedures.
- Profound knowledge of MS Office APPS.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Good communication skills and a sense of team spirit.
- Detail oriented and self-driven individual that can work independently .
Your bonus points
- Professional Certifications.
- Work experience with IT companies.
- Knowledge of foreign accounting procedures.
- Work experience with foreign companies (preferably Austrian and German companies).
- Experience with advanced data reporting with analytical mindset.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere z.H. Fr. Katja Marchel