This position requires an individual to be involved with the entire employee lifecycle within the company from recruiting, administration, onboarding, and employee development. Main focus is ongoing development of company culture and employer branding strategies varying from team events to individual conflict resolution.
A broad offer
40 h / Week
Mitra Trifunovića Uče 9
- Flexible working hours, professional development through mentoring and education, adequate monthly compensation plus a yearly performance bonus, vacation allowance, New Year's Eve bonus, team events, snacks, stability and growth
Communicative and assisting culture, constructive critique is always welcomed, teamwork is the essence of our daily operations, we care for our employees on an individual and group level, everyone's voice is heard
Area of responsibility
- Administer, prepare, and manage employee documentation in compliance with state laws and HR policies.
- Various administrative tasks.
- Recruit and onboard future employees.
- Participate in candidate selection process.
- Provide ideas and solutions to employer branding strategies.
- Develop HR projects.
- Participate in conflict resolution.
Your key skills
- 1-3 years of experience in human resources position.
- Degree in social studies (law, economy, business administration or similar).
- Good knowledge of labour laws and procedures
- Experience with IT Tools and HR metrics.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Good communication skills and a sense of team spirit
Your bonus points
- Professional HR Certifications.
- Social media management (Facebook and Instagram pages).
- Work experience with IT companies.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office solutions.
- Experience with accounting and economy laws and regulations.
- Proven HR projects regarding employer branding and employee satisfaction.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere z.H. Fr. Katja Marchel