Office 365 Developer - Junior
This position requires an individual to analyse, design and implement software solutions for our vast array of Office 365 projects already implemented or still in design for our international customers. Solutions in Microsoft Office 365 environment are the focal point of this position which would also require that you test and maintain what is delivered to the customer
A broad offer
40 h / Week
Mitra Trifunovića Uče 9
- Flexible working hours, professional development through mentoring and education, adequate monthly compensation plus a yearly performance bonus, vacation allowance, New Year's Eve bonus, team events, snacks, stability and growth
Communicative and assisting culture, constructive critique is always welcomed, teamwork is the essence of our daily operations, we care for our employees on an individual and group level, everyone's voice is heard
Area of responsibility
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure design complies with specifications.
- Continually engage in professional development.
- Actively contribute to the agile development team.
Your key skills
- 1-3 years of experience in software development.
- Basic knowledge of Office/Microsoft 365 development and Microsoft Azure.
- Frontend development experience.
- Basic knowledge of Object-oriented principles.
- Good communication skills and fluent English language.
Your bonus points
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject.
- Professional IT Certifications Office 365, Power Platform and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of one of the following stacks: React, Vue, TypeScript, Angular, Gulp, Webpack, Node.js, NPM, EcmaScript 2017, SASS, cssModules, redux, CSS build systems.
- Experience in CI/CD Build Tools.
- Fluent in the German language.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere