Office 365 Developer - Senior
This position requires an individual to analyse, design and implement software solutions for our vast array of Office 365 projects already implemented or still in design for our international customers. Solutions in Microsoft Office 365 environment are the focal point of this position which would also require that you test and maintain what is delivered to the customer
A broad offer
40 h / Week
Mitra Trifunovića Uče 9
Flexible working hours, professional development through mentoring and education, adequate monthly compensation plus a yearly performance bonus, vacation allowance, New Year's Eve bonus, team events, snacks, stability and growth
Communicative and assisting culture, constructive critique is always welcomed, teamwork is the essence of our daily operations, we care for our employees on an individual and group level, everyone's voice is heard
Area of responsibility
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Ensure design complies with specifications.
- Continually engage in professional development.
- Actively contribute to the agile development team.
Your key skills
- 3-5 years of experience in software development.
- Experience in SharePoint development with a desire to further develop in Office 365 and Azure technologies.
- Profound knowledge of Office 365 development and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with SPFx, PowerShell, Microsoft Graph.
- Experience with code versioning tools, especially with Azure DevOps and GIT Version Control.
- Profound in Object Oriented Principles and common design patterns.
- Good communication skills and fluent English language.
Your bonus points
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject.
- Professional IT Certifications in SharePoint area.
- Experience in CI/CD Build Tools.
- Fluent in the German language.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere