Senior DevOps Engineer
This position requires an individual to act as a technical go to person for initial project planning phase to deployment and monitoring phase as well. The position will have a direct effect on project development lifecycle and will help determine the appropriate infrastructure while incorporating client’s needs.
A broad offer
40 h / Week
Mitra Trifunovića Uče 9
Flexible working hours, professional development through mentoring and education, adequate monthly compensation plus a yearly performance bonus, vacation allowance, New Year's Eve bonus, team events, snacks, stability and growth
Communicative and assisting culture, constructive critique is always welcomed, teamwork is the essence of our daily operations, we care for our employees on an individual and group level, everyone's voice is heard
Area of responsibility
- Plan and consult on infrastructure development or expansion.
- Build and set up development tools and infrastructure.
- Work on ways to automate and constantly improve build and release processes.
- Enhance monitoring and alerting of the different applications.
- Ensure that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Keep an eye out for new tools and technologies.
- Identify technical risks or problems and ways to fix them.
- Work closely with software developers and software engineers to ensure project success.
Your key skills
- 3-5 years of experience in related professional field.
- Development skills and proven experience
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitLab)
- Experience with Infrastructure automation (Terraform, Ansible)
- Experience with Cloud technologies (MS Azure, OpenStack, AWS)
- Experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience with Bash Scripting
- Experience with Monitoring Tools (ELK stack, Application Insights)
- Experience with Alerting Tools (Grafana, Prometheus)
- Experience with Security (OWASP, Sonarqube, BlackDuck)
- Experience with Git, Jira, Confluence, Postman
- Fluency in English
- Detail-oriented and meticulous individual that is self-driven and independent in completion of tasks.
- Strong commitment to teamwork and exchange with the colleagues
Your bonus points
- Professional IT Certifications.
- German language fluency.
Wir freuen uns auf deine Online-Bewerbung über www.dccs.at/karriere